INCOME DEVELOPMENT / FUND RAISER
This position will suit a mature responsible person who is prepared to work according to the Community Chest values. This position carries a competitive salary. It is based at Morningside Durban, Kwazulu Natal.
• Previous selling experience would be advantageous but is not a necessity
• At least 10 years general work experience
Personality, Attributes and Abilities
• Applicants must be self-motivated and mature
• Able to work independently and within a team environment
• Have a valid driver’s licence and own a reliable car
• Like to work with people face to face and telephonically
• Must be computer literate
• Solicit new donations mostly through group presentations in the workplace
• Secure face to face appointments with donors
• Attend networking functions
• Acquire a targeted number of donations per month
• Service a donor portfolio
• Meet donor requirements/ feedback
Interested applicants may send an abridged 2 page CV to:-
The Executive Director – Gordon Mc Donald – email email@example.com
Closing date for applicants is 22 September, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
The Community Chest is an equal opportunity employer.